Chiropractic care & wellness for your whole family
Is Your Current Healthcare Failing You?:
- Are you managing symptoms with drugs that are not helping?
- Do you wish to find a healthcare provider to give you real solutions to your problems?
- Have you lost confidence and do not know what to try next?
We will help you overcome these challenges.
- You will be assessed AND treated in the first session;
- You will be educated on your injury and learn how to move better;
- You will receive advice and exercises for home to help the treatment to be more effective and to help avoid recurrence;
- You will not be rushed through your appointments.
Chiropractic Care can help you overcome these challenges.
At BeachView Chiropractic, we want you to attain your everyday wellness goals!
About Our Practice
Dr. Christopher Rush is a chiropractor serving Millville and the surrounding area. Our chiropractor and the rest of the welcoming team at BeachView Chiropractic Center are committed to providing chiropractic solutions to address your unique needs, whether you are experiencing back pain, neck pain, headaches, or even muscular tightness and tension. You may be searching for pain relief after an accident, experiencing an injury, or if you suffer from a specific condition like chronic back pain or a spinal condition.
Even if you’re looking to improve your overall health, our chiropractor can help you attain your everyday wellness goals!
At your first visit to BeachView Chiropractic Center, Dr. Christopher Rush will explain how chiropractic care works and give you a full evaluation to see if our chiropractic solutions are a good fit to address your needs. If there is a good fit, we can customize a plan of chiropractic care for your condition and health goals.
WHY OUR APPROACH WORKS
We use an unique “Activator Method” chiropractic technique that uses a spring-loaded, hand-held mechanical instrument called the Activator adjusting instrument. This Specific instrument allows chiropractors to provide a quick, low-force impulse at specific points.
There are two theoretical advantages of an Activator instrument-assisted treatment:
- High Speed. The instrument is so quick that the body’s muscles are less likely to tense in response, and resist the treatment. The lack of muscle resistance may facilitate the treatment’s effectiveness.
- Controlled force. The applied force is localized and does not put the joint in any compromised positions, such as bending or twisting.
We strongly believe that your body is not missing medication nor surgery. What your body is missing is a plan to work towards ideal health.
If we feel as if we cannot help you, we will refer you to the right provider with the right answers to help you attain your health goals.
At BeachView Chiropractic Center, our purpose is to have God work through us by providing quality chiropractic care, so we can be a blessing unto others by changing their lives, and to give ourselves for the service of others.